Hi... My name is Waqi... I am 2 years old. I was born in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia on 26 of May 2008. (smileee......)
(What?... its wrong...nope this is my way.....)
Well...my mother has just delivered a new baby boy..(which definitely look like me..preety shocking huh?).. And his name is Rafi.. Well, I'm not sure whether I'm going to be less popular after this but hopefully that day will not come sooo soon... hehehe...
I love my brother..... He is cute, he is nice and he is sleepy..he always sleep and when he wakes up..he cries loudly and everybody will run to him to calm him..(what the heck..Hey! I know how to do that too...but I'm too gentleman for that..mind me..heheh)... So after 7 days he was born..we were having some feast for him. And while everybody was busy with thier task..I have taken some time to take photos with my cousin who adores me...(hee..sorry ladies..I'm not interested...heheh)
Umairah: Waqi..this is the way of doing 'peace'....
Waqi: Shut up...this is my style......what do you know huh??...hehe
So... PEACE EVERYONE....!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment