Dear friends and colleagues …. Assalamualaikum and Good Morning
As today is our English Day, please give me the opportunity to start this speech in English….
As everybody know that this is my last day in PSMB (officially it will be tomorrow). I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU for every single thing that you have done to me.. i.e. for the support, the encouragement, the helps, the knowledge-sharing, the guidance and every little things that you can think of……
My 13 years and 8 months here has given me a lot of experience which I truly valued and appreciate. There would be no other place that will gives me the same working experience and friendship that I have developed and found here. This is my first jobs and I have start from the bottom and learn from scratch to be where I am today. Everybody knows that PSMB is our pride and place where we put our hope, faith and heart and I hope that it would remain the same forever for all of you and for me, deep down inside my heart. We might feel that there is something that we feel dissatisfied and uncomfortable while we’re working here, believe me, my 13 years and 8 months is not only filled with happiness and contentment. This is life!! There are times when we get scolded for what we didn’t know, there are times when we were punished for what we didn’t do, there were times when we were blamed for something that we didn’t commit and there were times when we feels like we didn’t deserve this!... But this doesn’t mean that we’re not good enough for our jobs, it didn’t mean we are incompetence, this doesn’t means we were stupid but it means we are HUMAN. Human tends to make mistake and human tend to be imperfect… that’s what we are. There is no such thing as PERFECTIONIST in this world as the only Perfectionist is ALLAH and we as HUMAN is lacking in every way except for HIM.
Therefore, as I leave this organization I have also make the decision to FORGIVE AND FORGET. I have decided to forgive every mistake that has been done towards me and forget all the negative things that has been thrown upon me. And I hope you as my friends and colleague would do the same. I need to move on, I need to start fresh and to do that I need to FORGIVE AND FORGET. This is my sincere feelings. I know as a leader and HUMAN, people tends to do silly things and forget that without their staff, they will not achieve anything and my 13 years of experience have given me more than enough for me to know and understand the way of life. I wish to express my sincere apologies for my staff..(you know who you are) because I feel as a team leader, I might have disappoint you in any way. I should have done more to protect you in any way that I can, and you may fells that I have not succeeded in doing it. I’M SORRY….
Hey, Today is not a sad day for me, it’s a HAPPY DAY… I finally get a change to opened up to new experiences, new environment, new culture and new opportunities. And I wish you ALL good luck in everything that you wanted to achieved and I hope that you do the same for me…And remember that “UNITED WE STAND!!” (group of 95’s)..Haha!!!
Lastly…CHEERS!!!!!
Sincerely,
Finance Executive
(1997 – 2011)
As today is our English Day, please give me the opportunity to start this speech in English….
As everybody know that this is my last day in PSMB (officially it will be tomorrow). I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU for every single thing that you have done to me.. i.e. for the support, the encouragement, the helps, the knowledge-sharing, the guidance and every little things that you can think of……
My 13 years and 8 months here has given me a lot of experience which I truly valued and appreciate. There would be no other place that will gives me the same working experience and friendship that I have developed and found here. This is my first jobs and I have start from the bottom and learn from scratch to be where I am today. Everybody knows that PSMB is our pride and place where we put our hope, faith and heart and I hope that it would remain the same forever for all of you and for me, deep down inside my heart. We might feel that there is something that we feel dissatisfied and uncomfortable while we’re working here, believe me, my 13 years and 8 months is not only filled with happiness and contentment. This is life!! There are times when we get scolded for what we didn’t know, there are times when we were punished for what we didn’t do, there were times when we were blamed for something that we didn’t commit and there were times when we feels like we didn’t deserve this!... But this doesn’t mean that we’re not good enough for our jobs, it didn’t mean we are incompetence, this doesn’t means we were stupid but it means we are HUMAN. Human tends to make mistake and human tend to be imperfect… that’s what we are. There is no such thing as PERFECTIONIST in this world as the only Perfectionist is ALLAH and we as HUMAN is lacking in every way except for HIM.
Therefore, as I leave this organization I have also make the decision to FORGIVE AND FORGET. I have decided to forgive every mistake that has been done towards me and forget all the negative things that has been thrown upon me. And I hope you as my friends and colleague would do the same. I need to move on, I need to start fresh and to do that I need to FORGIVE AND FORGET. This is my sincere feelings. I know as a leader and HUMAN, people tends to do silly things and forget that without their staff, they will not achieve anything and my 13 years of experience have given me more than enough for me to know and understand the way of life. I wish to express my sincere apologies for my staff..(you know who you are) because I feel as a team leader, I might have disappoint you in any way. I should have done more to protect you in any way that I can, and you may fells that I have not succeeded in doing it. I’M SORRY….
Hey, Today is not a sad day for me, it’s a HAPPY DAY… I finally get a change to opened up to new experiences, new environment, new culture and new opportunities. And I wish you ALL good luck in everything that you wanted to achieved and I hope that you do the same for me…And remember that “UNITED WE STAND!!” (group of 95’s)..Haha!!!
Lastly…CHEERS!!!!!
Sincerely,
Finance Executive
(1997 – 2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment