THE WORLD DOESN’T REVOLVE JUST AROUND YOU…..
How to explain my feeling today??...
For the past four days.. I can’t sleep well, cant think well and cant even have a calm feeling…. It was like a volcano that is waiting to erupt….
I have a problem…Can I say that??.. Nope.. I don’t have any problem but somebody is giving me headache and I’m sick of it.. !!!!! So sick that I can't even hear his voice or sit in the same elevator with him..... Hmmmmmm........
How to explain my feeling today??...
For the past four days.. I can’t sleep well, cant think well and cant even have a calm feeling…. It was like a volcano that is waiting to erupt….
I have a problem…Can I say that??.. Nope.. I don’t have any problem but somebody is giving me headache and I’m sick of it.. !!!!! So sick that I can't even hear his voice or sit in the same elevator with him..... Hmmmmmm........
No comments:
Post a Comment