
Hi..My name is Waqiudin..my family call me Waqi, Baby, Gendut or whatever they think suitable to call me. Regardless of whichever they choose to call me..I always knew that deep down inside they love me sooooo much. I'm two years old.... And this is my birthday present from Tyta......

Its a full set of arms, knees protector and helmet for my driving lesson or shall I say cycle lesson. I dont have driving licence yet..(15 years to go!!....Aja!Aja!)..but I already have one motorcycle and a bycycle. Imagine when I'm 18..I'm sure I can have a car on my own...heheheeh..

The 'big momma' that looks like a whale..nope cute whale is my mother. She is soo tired and cannot play with me.. so I just let her stand next to me and watch the TV. She is 9 months pregnant with my little brother whom I cant wait to torcher...hahahahah!!!!

My hobby is watching cartoons and lots lots lots of cartoon... If I cant have them..I would stomped my feets, yells and even pretending to cry out lout and shed my crocodile tears just to let people acknowledge me and submit to my DEMAND..hehe.. What to do.. I love cartoons!!!

I'm practising myself to be the next top model.... Look at my lips...and body..voluptous isnt it???

(Look closely please.....I'm too sexy for my lips..ah-ah-aha)

Such an innocent me.........

Hmmmmm

I'm so cute......

Well that's it.....and I wanted to dedicate this picture to all my fans, my future gilfriends, and my secret admirer....!!!..Bubuy.........See you again....
No comments:
Post a Comment